Monday, April 12, 2010

Impressabilities Cards

I made some more cards with Spellbinder's Impressabilities. If you missed my posts on Impressabilities Tips & Techniques, you can find Part 1 HERE, and Part 2 HERE.
.

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
This card was inspired by Paula Lackamp. I used Impressabilities Floral & Stone for the background. I clear embossed the cake on white CS and used a stipple brush to apply the colour. I then wiped the ink off the embossing.
.


.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Twilight & Outdoor Denim, CTMH Ink-Twilight & Heavenly Blue, CTMH SS-Piece of Cake & Joy Forever, Impressabilities-Floral & Stone, Versmark, Clear Embossing Powder, ribbon, Foam Squares, Ribbon Flower.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
.
This card was inspired by Naznin Challa. I used Impressabilities Flourish on the bottom half of the card. I took Nestabilities Fancy Tags and turned it the other way, to use it as a flourish instead of a tag.
.

.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Verands, CTMH CS-Pansy Purple, Petal, Creme Brulee, Colonial White & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Pansy Purple, Petal, Balck & Olive, CTMH SS-Blossom Blocks, Life Is So Good & Gracious Greetings, Impressabilities-Flourish, Nestabilities-Fancy Tags, Piercing Tool, Pearls, Martha Stewart Double Scallop Punch, Foam Squares.
.

Enjoy,
Deneen




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails