Monday, April 19, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #3

Happy Monday, it's challenge time! This week the Heart 2 Heart Challenge is a Sketch:
Here is what I did with the sketch. I just love CTMH SS A Tweet. The colours in the photo seem a little off. (I may edit it later and upload a better picture at the bottom of this post.) I sponge daubed the colour onto the stamp, stamped it, then sponge daubed the top edge of the bird.
Recipe: CTMH PP-Veranda, CTMH CS-Colonial White, Cocoa & Creme Brulee, CTMH Ink-Chocolate, Cocoa, Juniper, Black, Grey Flannel & Creme Brulee, CTMH SS-A Tweet, Rhinestones, Pearls, Nestabilities-Circle & Labels Three, Impressabilities-Flourish, Prima Flowers, Foam Squares, CTMH Creme Brulee 5/8" Grosgrain w/ White Stitching Ribbon.
.
Don't forget to go check out the other creations! You can find the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog HERE.
.

Enjoy,
Deneen
.
.
{Edited Post} Hmmm, not sure if this one is any better, but there you have it.

16 comments:

Christine David said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I simply can't believe that you could create something so stunning in such a short time. I stand amazed! I LOVE it!

Jenn Joncas said...

Beautiful card Deneen!! I love the frame you used around the bird.

The Closet Crafter said...

Such talent to create this so quickly! It's another gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Love it, Deneen! Thanks for playing along with H2H this week!

Mary said...

that is beautiful! I love the colors and the bird is so soft and pretty! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card... the colors are so sweet :)

Amy Moore said...

Wow, gorgeous card! At first glance I thought that maybe you stamped the bird in juniper and then sponged in white pigment and embossed dry. Really, Really pretty!

Katarina Arguinzoni said...

This is SO good. I really like the soft colors and how you linked it all together.

Jayma Malme said...

Ooooooh, me LIKEY!!!

Lorrinda said...

Ooh so sweet! Love the colors you used!

Katy said...

Wow...you girls are FAST!!! Love the card and the little birdie (LOVE the shading)...thanks for playing along!

Lori said...

Love it!

Dawn said...

Wow, just beautiful!! My son and I had fun feeding your fish too...hehe! ;O)

Nalazoo said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the bird, the layering, the use of Nesties and the pearls - all come together for a beautiful card.

Lorrinda said...

Congrats on the Friday Five! This card totally deserves an award! Beautiful.

Melissa Laverty said...

wow! that bird is stunning!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails