Saturday, April 10, 2010

Heart 2 Heart Challenge #1

Heart 2 Heart Challenges got started this week! All entries are made with CTMH products, so if you need inspiration this is the place to go. If you don't have CTMH products that's okay, you'll be inspired by some great artwork by my CTMH Sista's.
.
The very first Heart 2 Heart Challenge was a colour challenge:

.
This was a difficult one for me. These are out of my colour comfort zone, but that's good, it stretches my artistic-ness:) And...hold on to your chairs...this is my second try at this colour combo. Yes, the shock will wear off momentarily. Can you believe it? I had one card already to photograph and then I said, "Deneen, there is no way you can take a picture of this...go try again." So I did. I'm still not totally satisfied with it, but it is certainly way better than the other one.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Sweet Leaf & Chocolate, CTMH Ink-Moonstruck, Sunflower, Chocolate, Bamboo & Desert Sand, CTMH SS-Adorable Backgrounds, Say It In Style & With Love, Rhinestones, Pearls, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Organdy Ribbon.
.
Okay, now go check out some great creations using this colour combo HERE.

Enjoy,
Deneen

7 comments:

Tracey Mason's Studio said...

I Love those flowers! Bravo, the addition of Moonstruck was brilliant! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Mary said...

Looks like a lovely field of wildflowers - very pretty! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Sassy said...

LOVE the addition of Moonstruck. Looks great. I might have to go make a card with that this afternoon!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the pearl and sparkles. They really finish the card off.

Nalazoo said...

Love the wildflowers - looks just like the color combination in my garden!

Katy said...

SO CUTE...and the addition of Moonstruck adds that little something!!! Thanks for joining in on all the FUN!

The Closet Crafter said...

Love the card! You know we totally want to see the first one you made, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails