Thursday, April 29, 2010

Graduation Card

Hello there, and Happy Thursday. I'm a little late with my post, but better late than never...lol. This card qualifies for the Heart 2 Heart Challenge #4. The challenge was to use at least 2 different ribbons on your artwork.

A friends daughter is graduating from Highschool, and she wanted me to make a grad card that she could give her. I hope she likes it...both of them that is, lol!

Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I clear embossed the year on black CS. Ooooooo, shiny, and very elegant.


Recipe: CTMH CS-Black & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black & Grey Flannel, CTMH SS-Class Of, Nestabilities-Circle, Scalloped Circle & Fancy Tags, Silver Organdy Ribbon, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Foam Squares, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, Cap & Diploma Stickers.
{Edited Post} I forgot to mention that I used Silver Organdy Ribbon and Black Grosgrain Ribbon to qualify for the Challenge.
If you love CTMH products, or need some inspiration, go check out the Heart 2 Heart Challenges Blog HERE.
Enjoy,
Deneen

4 comments:

Mary said...

Stunning! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges!

Lorrinda said...

I love the embossed background! And the ribbon is just right for a grad card...not too girly.

Celeste said...

This is the best graduation card I have ever seen! I love the black on black embossing :-)
I see a scrap lift coming!

Christine David said...

Simply STUNNING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails