Friday, January 28, 2011

2 Kraft Cardstock Cards

Ain't I just so original with my titles, lol. You can only type in 'Birthday Cards' so many times (actually, you could type in 'Birthday Cards' every time if you wanted), but you know what I mean, lol. I haven't really used Kraft CS because CTMH didn't offer it, well they do now...actually, as of Feb. 1st they will...but I bought other Kraft CS long before I knew CTMH was going to carry it, oh well, I guess I better start using it. I really quite like how these turned out:)
.
Card Sizes: 4.25" x 5.5"
I stamped the background with CTMH Damask Tiles, one of my favourite stamp sets right now:) I used Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die to make the flowers. It's difficult to tell from the photo, but I used a dark brown satin ribbon. It feels like the light pink flower needs a little something more, but too late, it's on the card now:) This card was inspired by one I saw on Cynthia Stevenson's blog.
Recipe: CTMH CS-Vineyard Berry, White Daisy, Cocoa, Blush & Baby Pink, CTMH Ink-Desert Sand, Chocolate, Cocoa & Black, CTMH SS-Damask Tiles, Happy Birthday & Treasure Life, Tim Holtz Tattered Flowers Die, Pearls, Foam Squares, Martha Stewart Eyelet Lace Border Punch, Dark Brown Satin Ribbon, Kraft CS.
.
Here's the other card I made using Kraft CS.
Hmmm, what to say about it? The doily looking stamp is a new one from CTMH, available Feb 1st., called Simple Memories. I stamped it with CTMH White Daisy ink onto the Kraft CS. I then layered up the image with my trusty 'ol Spellbinders:) The flowers are stamped using 1st and 2nd Generation stamping.
The new stamp set again, and the border is also new, called Eclectic Edges.
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Amethyst & Pansy Purple, CTMH Ink-Petal, Pansy Purple, Olive & White Daisy, CTMH SS-Sweet Flowers, Simple Memories, Candlelight & Eclectic Edges, Nestabilities-Labels 4, Labels 17, Fancy Tags & Ovals, Impressabilities-Floral & Stone, Martha Stewart French Scroll Border Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearls, Foam Squares.
.
Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by,
Denee


2 comments:

Jenn Joncas said...

Your cards are gorgeous Deneen! I don't think the flowers need anything, they are very pretty (: Good example of how you can use kraft cs and stamping (:

Anonymous said...

I am interested in conducting a reverse cell look up by going on the internet. I am having all these phone calls by someone who I don't know and am wondering who believe that they're dialing. All sorts of strange texting and also messages are being left on my personal voice mail and it's starting to drive me crazy. And so, exactly where can i locate these reverse cell search pages?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails