Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Second Tilda

Hi everyone, welcome here. I finished my second Tilda:) I was almost finished colouring her, and saw that the challenge over on Double Dutch is White Wishes - Make a card or creation all in white, the only colour should be your stamped image. And I knew that my pinkish Prom Queen Tilda would be great on white.
.
Card Size 4.25" x 5.5"
This was my second go colouring pleats, and thought they came out great! Zoe from Make It Crafty just put up a video on how to colour pleats/folds with Copics. I just gleaned some more tips from her video, and my next image I colour with pleats should be even better! And I watched another of Zoe's video's on flicking...I seem to have a heavy hand, but I hope to improve with practice...I can't wait to try out colouring hair with the flicking method.
.
Here's a close-up of Prom Queen Tilda (I just noticed she's a little crooked, oops).
.
I added red glitter to her shoes.
.
I embossed her crown with gold, and added pearls to finish the look.
.
Here's the inside of the card.
.
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Black, Memento Black Ink, CTMH SS-Be Yourself, Versamark, Gold EP, Cuttlebug-Grace's Frame, Nestabilities-Oval, Floral Accents & Circle, Impressabilities-Flourish, Martha Stewart Pinking Scallop Border Punch, Pearls Foam Squares, Red Glitter.
.
Copics used:
Dress: RV10, 13, 14, 29
Hair: E29, 31, 33, 37
Other: C1, C3, Colourless Blender
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

32 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

You have rocked these two Tildas!!! I am in awe :) Love them! I absolutely adore this one & the frame she is sitting in. Fabulous work. TFS.

justme1972 said...

hi Deneen, Your card is pretty!!! I love the crown and all the pearls . The sparkly shoes. and....well, I just think you did such a cute card!

just me,
laura

Sherry said...

Just beautiful! I love all the texture on your white and your Tilda just pops. This pearls are a lovely addition. Great job!

Karen said...

Beautiful!! I love it!! : )

tammejean said...

I think your card is beautiful!

Corinne said...

Love your card all white with the splash of color from Tilda. Your did an amazing job on coloring her. I can't wait to try out Zoe's technique for pleats and folds.
Very nicely done.
Hugs~
Corinne

Mascha Zimmerman said...

I love her! Bye MaschA

Sandy said...

This is really beautiful - love the colored Tilda on the white background.
Sandy Dehon

Catherine Atkinson said...

Looks great! You did an awesome job on the coloring, and I just adore her ruby slippers and crown!

Unknown said...

What can I say, EXCELLENT, just love it! Pleats look wonderful!

Unknown said...

What can I say, EXCELLENT, just love it! Pleats look wonderful!

Lisette Morris said...

gorgeous! She is striking against the white!

Rene said...

This is GORGEOUS! Those pleats on her dress are fantastic!
Rene :D

Leslie Anne Avila said...

Love your what on what. Especially loving her blinged out shoes. They are fabulous! Where can I get a pair? lol
Happy Wednesday~
Leslie

Crafts2do4fun said...

BEAUTIFULLY Done card, LOVE your coloring and all the bling bling, got to love those shoes.

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Deneen!
Gorgeous card. love your coloring very much. super job.
Love the white background.
Hugs Maz

Chris said...

She's beautiful!

Kelly said...

WOW! you got the pleats perfect, what A beautiful card too. i love her crown.

Kathy McMahon said...

What a lovely job. I love the shoes. :)

paola said...

You totally ROCKED THE PLEATS ON THIS ONE!! brilliant, love all the details too. stunning job
smiles
Paola

Jane H said...

Your pleats are amazing!!! And your card took my breath away. Pat yourself on the back you created a fabulous card.

cathylynn said...

Looks like you mastered the pleats and WOW this card is AMAZING. Love all the details.

Jean said...

Deneen, this is beautiful.. from the coloring to the layout and everything in between, pleating, embossed crown with pearls, your glittah, and the Cuttlebug frame and Nesti frame and MS scallop border.. Love the whole package.. just so perfect...
Hugs, Jean

Chris said...

Deneen, isn't Zoe's sharing her process a gift to all of us? You did soooooooooo well! Your dress looks wonderful. Good luck with the challenge. I love your card - ever little bit of it! It's gorgeous! I especially love all the little extras you added!

XO,
Chris Christensen

Kathy said...

WOW those are the nicest pleats I have seen!!!! Just gorgeous! Love all the beautiful details on your Tilda!! Her crown is beautiful and her shoes ~ LOVE THEM!
:)Kathy

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a beautiful card! Love it & the dramatic use of red against the white! Your coloring is amazing........especially on her dress.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Janie Printz said...

Just found your blog & am so glad I did. This little Tilda is amazing. You have really gotten the coloring down pat & I'm so impressed with how great the pleats & your shading are. Simply elegant white on white with a splash of color ... LOVE that embossing folder too as it gives it such a finishing touch to an aleady amazing card.
Hugs, Janie

Janie Printz said...

I tried the link to go to Zoe's Make it Crafty to see her video on coloring pleats but it says it's broken. Do you have any suggestions on where I might find her blog?
Thanks, Janie

cabio's craft corner said...

Totally gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Zoe said...

Wow Deneen!! Talk about a fast learner!! You are obviously a natural and just needed a few pointers! This is just stunning! hugs xxoo

Welmoed said...

Beautiful card!
Beautiful colouring!

Welmoed

Joan Ottevanger said...

I love your card she is so beautiful.Thanks for joning us at Double Dutch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails