Thursday, January 06, 2011

A Missing Christmas Card

Happy Thursday! I have a Christmas card to share with you:) Late, I know. It somehow got overlooked in the chaotic-ness of the holidays. The tree is made with the Martha Stewart Branch Punch. I placed the branches to form the outline of a tree shape, and then filled it in with more branches.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"
Recipe: CTMH CS-White Daisy, Grey Wool & Moonstruck, CTMH Ink-Tulip, CTMH SS-Say It In Style, Nestabilities-Labels 17 & Fancy Tags, Martha Stewart Branch Punch, Cuttlebug Snowflakes EF, Ribbon.
.
Ugh, now I can't find where I put my paper with my info to post. I saw a card similar to this on a someone's blog, so it's not my original idea. I'll look for that info tonight:)
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

11 comments:

Anita said...

It's beautiful!

Deb Fortin said...

Oh My gosh that is the MOST gorgeous tree . I have looked at that punch so many times and couldnt think of what else it could make other than a branch. Great , Now I HAVE to get it after all.

Cheryl W. said...

I love this card!! Now I have to get that punch, too. I've thought about it many times but haven't done anything. Now it's time for "less talk, more action!" LOL

Card Crazy said...

Fantastic idea and beautifully done. A truly stunning card!
Sue S.

Christina C. said...

Wow, Deneen, your Christmas tree is lovely....makes a gorgeous card!

Lorrinda said...

Awesome idea! I have this punch!
BTW: I've passed on a blog award to you...pop over to my blog and pick it up!
Lorrinda

Jean said...

Love it Deneen.. I have that MS stamp and this is just an adorable way to use it.. so plain yet so beautiful. what a beautiful Christmas card it would make especially putting glitter on the branches... just lovely... TFS
Hugs, Jean

Corinne said...

Gorgeous tree....love how it turned out...thanks for the idea..definitely going to have to try this technique.

Hugs~
Corinne

Catherine Atkinson said...

That tree is so cool! I can't imagine how long it took you to piece it together. Great job!

cabio's craft corner said...

Great punch idea. A lovely card. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Peachy Wessels said...

What a fun idea - I love the white against the blue card background. This is a very striking card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails