Monday, January 17, 2011

Dresser Stair-Step Card

Is this not the cutest thing you ever did see!?! Okay, well, at least one of the cutest things. There are a lot of Stair-Step Cards out there, but I found one on Craftymariasstampingworld that was a little bit different, it was shaped like a dresser.
.
I've posted a template for it at the bottom of the post.
.
Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Recipe: CTMH PP-? (it was a scrap), CTMH CS-Sky & White Daisy, CTMH Ink-Indian Corn Blue, Black, Baby Blue & , CTMH SS-The Best Way, Rhinestones, Foam Squares, White Brads.
.

Dresser Template:
The Corrected Template is shown:)

I like to mark the middle of the card (2.75"), and then mark the starting point (at 1") and the end point (5.5" from the edge). I cut between those 2 points with an X-acto knife. I then score where indicated, and fold on the score lines. Decorate as desired.
.
I'd love to check out any Dresser Cards you create, just leave me a comment and I'll pop by:)
.
Enjoy,
Deneen

22 comments:

Leslie said...

You are so right about that being the cutest thing I have ever seen. I love it. I can't wait to make one. Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable! I HAVE to try this! Just give me a few days.

Kathleen said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love the teddy bear hanging out of the drawer! SO CUTE!!

Ronda Archangelo said...

That is absolutely adorable! Can't wait to make one...thanks for the template.

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing your cute card and the template! I plan to try a stair step card soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I will definitely give this a try. TFS

Dorcas said...

I saw one of these recently and was dying to make one so I'm so happy to have found your template via Debbie (little dot of creativity).
I MUST MUST TRY one!
Ive become a follower. :-)

Carmen said...

What a wonderful idea! I love it!!

XxJULESxX said...

wow just gorgeous! thanks for the template i must have a go!

Anonymous said...

Your card design is fantastic, thank you for sharing.

Spyder said...

This is just a Lovely idea! Love it!
(Lyn)

Lynne Armstrong said...

Hi Deneen...I found your card via Dorcas :) I LOVE these and yours is sooo cute. I HAVE to make one lol I'm going to use your template and will link back to here when I blog my creation. CASING yours is sooooo tempting! but I'll TRY to do mine a bit different lol I just love everything about this card.
I'm now a follower too :)
Hugs xx

Palmetto Palms Administrator said...

We love this pattern but can't figure out the template. HELP!

Sucheta said...

Hi!! I loved all your cards< and they are great, i am a mother of a 2 yr old and love making her birthday invites myself. got some great ideas here.
Will surely need your help in creating something interesting.
I think the stuff u have here is very very creative.

Love,
Sucheta

Helen Dooley said...

This is so uber cool. Im stealing it. How adorable is this? Thanks!

Mary said...

This is adorable! Thanks so much for the template.

Martie Rollin said...

Saw this card on Pinterest...one of the cutest step cards I've seen. Clever concept to shape the bottom and create a dresser. Love it!

pamby1950 said...

Love your card! Where could I get the stamp? (Brand)

DaileyScrapper said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for the template. I can't wait to make one.
yvette

Jean said...

WOW, what a cute card, loving the idea. Thanks used your template to make stepper card, your instructions so easy to follow xxx

GloBug said...

I am becoming a first time grandma soon, and I wanted to make this card. Thank your for the "blueprint"! I know what I'll be doing tomorrow!

Злати said...

It's a lovely card. But I can't make it because is an inch... may be you know where I can found template in centimeters. Thaks a lot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails